A big thanks and hugs go to Nicole from Cauldrons and Cupcakes for nominating me with this award in May. If you don’t already know, Nicole writes thought-provoking posts about optimism, peace+love, and bettering ourselves as a person. She also has many recipes for sweet treats and healthy eats.
I have to say that the best thing about blogging is finding others with the same interest, being encouraged and learning new things from people around the world. It was an unexpected event to be receiving the nomination but I’m thrilled and I appreciate it very much. I’m not proud of posting this so much later but here it is!
The Rules for Award participation are:
- Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
- Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
- Tell them 7 facts about yourself.
- Nominate 15 other blogs you like for this award.
- Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.
- Resume blogging your regular posts.
7 facts about me:
- I could eat fresh blueberries all day and everyday.
- When I am overwhelmed by nerves I “OMMMMMM” to myself.
- My favourite scents are jasmine and the chlorine stench of swimming pools.
- I secretly feel warm and fuzzy inside when people (but especially male sales associates from clothing stores) address me as “sweetie” or “hun” 😀
- I love jazz music. To name a few favourite artists: Frank Sinatra, Jamie Cullum, Miles Davis, Tony Bennett, Winterplay and Nikki Yanofsky.
- My interest in nutrition started with being frustrated at people for not being able to explain to me the reasoning or science behind the advice they informed me. I’m studying nutrition in school today; probably the only decision I’ve made right in my life thus far 🙂
- Zumba and salsa are the most fun I’ve ever had with exercising. You are missing out if you’ve never tried!
There are so many blogs I adore and love reading. Since it is months after the award was booming everywhere, I will be passing them on to blogs who have yet to receive them. I will be breaking the rules a little. Some include blogs that I have recently discovered and would like to discover more :). In random order they are:
124 park delicious, homemade and classy recipes from Brooklyn
Mrs. Buena Vida one of the first bloggers I connected with 🙂 healthy recipes, charming writing, gardening, and fashion+beauty inspirations
Mile High Healthy fitness, vegan recipes and daily eats
Panini Girl italian inspired food, adventure and photos
V is for Vegetables incredible vegetarian and vegan recipes, travel and running
FunnyLove down-to-earth, overload of awesome cooking inspiration and recipes
Thanks for reading and don’t forget to visit the nominated blogs!